Jumbo Engineering is an ISO 9001:2008 certified multi-disciplined contracting company operating in United Arab Emirates. Since our establishment in 2002, we have successfully executed Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) projects in a wide range of industries and partnered with both public and private sectors on our projects.
Our key services include supply, installation, testing & commissioning of air-conditioning systems , plumbing and drainage systems, fire protection systems, electrical systems, extra low voltage systems and value engineering for commercial, residential and semi-industrial projects. Jumbo Engineering also provides a complete range of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC), and elevator solutions as well as engineering maintenance and management of facilities including Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMC).
Through successful planning and execution of our projects, the firm has numerous landmarks in the Emirates that stand as a testimony to the firm’s engineering capabilities. Some of our key clients include Dubai Municipality, Dubai Electricity & Water Authority, Roads & Transport Authority of Dubai, Dubai Sports City, Mashreq Bank and American University of Sharjah. Through our quality work and expertise, we ensure highest standards of service and customer satisfaction for our clients and partners.
The HVAC division is a ISO 9001:2008 certified division having a team of highly qualified Project professionals.
Set-up with the objective to provide customized solutions in the field of air-conditioning, this division undertakes supply, installation and commissioning of Air-conditioning work for residential, commercial and industrial projects. A team of qualified Project Managers & Engineers supported by a CAD based design facility provides optimum solutions to customers for all their air-conditioning requirements and energy consumption savings in varying ambient conditions.
Jumbo Engineering has partnered with leading manufacturers such as Daikin product solutions and ThyssenKrupp Access Solution’s to provide solutions for installation and maintenance for HVAC systems within UAE.
The MEP Division specializes in the execution of electro-mechanical works ( Plumbing, Electrical, and Fire Fighting) in residential, and commercial buildings. We undertake electrical systems for residential buildings, commercial/office towers and warehouses, water supply and drainage systems, firefighting installations, High pressure UPVC and PVC installations and water heater installations.
ANNUAL MAINTENANCE CONTRACTS: FACILITIES DIVISION
Jumbo Engineering facilities maintenance division extends Annual maintenance Contract (AMC) services to high rise buildings, office complexes, warehouses & industrial buildings, group of villas, home owners, small businesses and property developers. Under its AMC services, the division provides full range of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC), mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) and civil maintenance services to its clients. The division has entered into maintenance contracts with big names such as Lulu hypermarket, Cummins Middle East, Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Mashreq bank and Julfar Twin Towers.
Highlights of our key projects:
- Jumbo Engineering is managing the contract for complete mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) and infrastructure networks for a total of 41 ware houses located at the KIZAD region. This includes heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC), electrical, plumbing, storm water network and low current systems.
- Jumbo Engineering recently completed the mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) works for the office and associated buildings complex for DEWA at Al Warsan 2, Dubai. The complete complex is being served by 1800 Tons of installed air-conditioning capacity along with water cooled chillers and elaborates Building Management Systems (BMS). Major systems installed in the project include external solar LED lighting, UPS system, fire alarm system with voice evacuation, public address system, intelligent lighting control system, CCTV System, access control system, structured cabling system and internal LED panel light fittings. It also comprises of plumbing & firefighting works which includes water supply, drainage, solar water heaters, water treatment & firefighting systems.
- Jumbo Engineering was awarded Brasil Foods (BRF), Amana Contracting and Steel Buildings contract under which, they will execute heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) works for a food processing factory with the capacity of approximately 80 thousand tons per year for perishable products such as hamburgers, pizzas, frozen pies, breaded items and specialty meats and marinated processed foods. It is a state of the art facility and the first factory of its kind to be constructed at the Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi (KIZAD) region. The project comprises of Hygienic Air handling Units (AHU’s) and Stainless Steel Ductwork
- Jumbo Engineering recently completed design & implementation of complete mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) Works at American University of Sharjah & University Health Centre (AUS) at Sharjah. The major systems implemented in the project include fire alarm system with voice evacuation, central battery system, intelligent lighting control system, CCTV system, access control system, structured cabling system and master clock system with a total connected load of 1750kW. The university building is also equipped with a very versatile and extensive Building Management System (BMS) which is capable of controlling, monitoring and communicating with all the major systems in the project
- Jumbo Engineering has been awarded complete mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) contract for Rasasi perfumes factory and head office complex at Dubai Industrial city, Dubai. Major systems to be installed in the project include heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system, Extra-low voltage (ELV) systems with state of art high end CCTV, Building Management systems and access control systems. The project also features state of art audio visual systems with an elaborate structured cabling network
- Jumbo Engineering has won the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) contract for DEWA garage and workshop situated at Al Ruwaiyah, Dubai. The complete complex is being served by 1300 tons of installed air-conditioning capacity (through chilled water systems) covering a total of 22 blocks. The AC system consists of water cooled chillers with their individual cooling towers, condensers pumps and external underground pre-insulated chilled water pipe networks feeding the blocks.
||The Jumbo HVAC Services is ISO 9001:2008 Certified and follows stringent quality path.|
| ||Specialized Service engineers to handle critical service problems|
| ||Committed Response and Turn Around Time for all breakdown calls|
| ||Customer feed backs at regular intervals for continuous improvement in service delivery|
| ||Continuous improvement in quality of service by imparting trainings to our field staff|
| ||Service help desk to assist our customer at need|
| ||Computerized Service Call Monitoring |
| ||Every service call is given a ticket no. for better tracking|
| ||Every call is monitored for timely response & completion|